Most women will experience lower pelvic pain in their life. Each person is the best judge of his or her own body. There are a different types of pain.
Acute Pain: It is begin suddenly and could be sharp. This could be a danger signal of an injury, disease, or even a possible threat to the body. Acute lower pelvic pain may subside when the underlying cause has been treated or is cured.
If lower pelvic pain is usually severe and disrupts your way of life, lasts longer than you feel relaxed enduring, or if suffering increases over time, you should see with your doctor to get a firm diagnosis. There may be many causes of lower pelvic pain, so you might want to prepare for a long diagnostic process. lower pelvic pain may be caused by problems in the digestive or even urinary systems, as well since the reproductive organs.
Chronic Pain: This may come and go or may be a constant pain. Irregular chronic pain usually carries a specific cause, while constant pelvic pain may be caused by multiple problem.
Acute Pelvic pain in women could be due to the following reasons:
1. Miscarriage: Miscarriage is the loss of pregnancy and one of its symptoms may be pain or cramps in abdomen area.
2. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This is the condition of infection of the reproductive organs in female and can be detected if one has chronic pelvic pain.
3. Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilized egg attaches or implants itself somewhere other than the lining of the uterus, it is known as ectopic pregnancy. This may cause pelvic pain and the woman may feel cramping or lower abdominal pain in this condition.
4. Endometriosis: Pain in pelvic area is the main symptom of this condition.
5. Ovarian Cysts: Most of the cysts in the ovary are harmless but some can cause pain that is constant and dull. This pain may radiate to the lower back and the thighs too.
6. Menstrual Cramps: This causes dull cramping pain in the lower abdominal area.
7. Ovarian Cancer: This cancer can result in pelvic discomfort and pain.
The most crucial factor in getting rid regarding pelvic and ovary pain is to obtain a firm diagnosis from a medical doctor. The second factor is to get a healthier lifestyle by fixing the underlying problem. That may be achieved through natural methods and treatments.