Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a very misinterpreted illness and this is maybe why there are so many mythologies about it. Maybe the most common myths about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is that it is efficiently a mental condition, and another name for ii is called depression.
And when you label a condition wrongly it can cause no end of problems when trying to diagnose and treat it. So it is very important to make the distinction between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and depression – because they are totally different illnesses.
1. For one, depression can be anindication of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but there are many Chronic Fatigue Syndrome victimsin Bowmanville out there who do not suffer from depression at all.
2. Second, investigation has shown that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome victims have an abnormality in their ‘deep sleep. In difference, depression victims do not have this abnormality. If you want to get complete information about it, you can contact or come to your Spinewise clinic any time. You can also call at our toll free number for getting appointments.
3. Depression sufferer’s arefeeling tired all the time, whereas Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients feel exhaustion that increases particularly after mental or physical exertion.
There are also symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome like:
• painful muscles and joints
• headaches, reversal of sleeping patterns
• Nasty flu-like symptoms
• Restless Legs Syndrome etc.