There are many different causes – they can arise from repetitive sports or training related injuries, as well as disease or other form of trauma.
Quite often the cause is a mix of all of these and also includes wearing incorrect fitting shoes, and poor stance putting strain on the feet, causing pain in side of foot, foot pain bottom of foot, pain in arch of foot, diabetes foot pain and so on.
Let’s take a look at a few of the more common types:
Causes for FOOT pain:
We do not usually notice or think about them, until they complain. When you have this sort of problem, it can be caused in many ways. Such as:
1. Blisters – from wearing shoes that do not fit properly; keep clean and covered for speedy healing.
2. Bursitis – the body creates a fluid to protect and lubricate areas between muscle, tendon and bone when that area suffers injury; it can become inflamed, however, causing pain in the side of your foot.
3. Fissures – sometimes the skin by the heel gets dry, forming cracks in the skin and pain; they can bleed also.
4. Fractures – can be due to a fracture of the 5th metatarsal, if no other injury or cause is found.
5. Ganglions – sacs of fluid from a leak in the joint capsule can cause foot pain side of foot.