Many people are working in office these days and many individuals may not be aware of the repetitive injury to their hands or wrist called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? It is an inflammation of tissue surrounding the median nerve of the hand.
Some of the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are weakness, pain, and aching in the wrist and or the hand caused by repeated hand motion like those used by computer operators, clerks, seamstresses, and check out clerks. You can also visit this link http://www.spinewise.ca/carpel-tunnel-syndrome/ to find out more about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Symptoms of Carpel tunnel disease are
3. Insimania because of pain
Ways to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
1. Improve your posture: When your body is well balanced muscularly, you be less likely to have aches or pains.
2. Supplement: Take a good, potent multi-vitamin and mineral supplement.
3. Do yoga: Yoga benefits your whole body including your carpal tunnel.
4. Drink enough water: Well-hydrated muscles function better and are able to flush out body wastes from your cells.
5. Get massaged: Massage is very beneficial for aches and pains and helps muscles get back in balance.
Carpal tunnel syndrome can be treated in a wide variety of ways and these ways include exercise and medications also. It can quickly and easily be eliminated by performing a good stretch and exercise program.