If you are looking for ways to be more comfortable during your pregnancy, or you’re interested in making your body more hospitable for your bun in the oven, then keep reading.
Here’s how chiropractic care can help.
All chiropractors are trained to care for pregnant women and some specialize in pre and post natal care. During your pregnancy, chiropractic treatment can provide the following benefits:
1. Relief from back and neck pain
2. Prevention of a potential c-section
3. Quicker labor and delivery
4. Reduced nausea symptoms
To help you relieve pregnancy back pain, here are some preventive measures to help you out:
1. Maintain proper posture.
2. Do some pelvic exercise.
3. Have pillows on your back when sitting to reduce discomfort.
4. Avoid sleeping on your back.
5. Avoid high heels shoes.
6. Avoid bending over when you want to pick up something. The best way to do that is to squat.
Thousands of pregnant women experience pregnancy pain relief through chiropractic care each year. A chiropractor restores movement to joints in the low back that are locked or fixated through a chiropractic adjustment.