Chiropractic care for Kids
Chiropractic care for kids is absolutely painless. Many young children suffer from spinal subluxation, the dis-location of joints that make up the spinal chord. A chiropractor would be able to diagnose this in a child, as well as to help move the joints back into their proper place.
A lot of parents are worried about the baby’s delicate body being subjected to the forces required during the adjustments. Spinal and cranial misalignments can cause irritation to the nervous system. This can lead to the common health complaints of newborns including colic, sleep problems, reflux, allergic reactions, breastfeeding difficulties and chronic infections.
Why need to see Chiropractic clinic for your Child?
It is very common for adults to seek chiropractic care for a range of physical issues such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, injuries from sports, chronic postural stress, arthritis and others. Parents are highly encouraged to have their children go to the chiropractor’s clinic at a very young age.
Chiropractors treat children not just for backaches. There is a wide range of conditions which a chiropractor can help with including asthma, bed wetting, common cold, constipation, ear infections, epilepsy, respiratory infections, tonsillitis, and many more.
Common Point on why to seek Chiropractic care for your Child:
1. Allow your children to grow up with good posture and spinal alignment
2. Understand that keeping their spine aligned will have a positive effect on their general health, immune system and wellbeing
3. A holistic treatment for injuries
4. Detect scoliosis early
5. Embrace drug free health care
6. Reduce the chance of wear and tear/degeneration in their joints
7. Can help concentration issues/mood and reduce anxiety
8. Stay physically fit as they develop
9. Allow your child to reach their full potential in sporting endeavors/natural performance enhancement