There are many therapies that you may find helpful on reducing your lower back pain. A therapeutic massage can help ease the muscle spasm at your back. While spine adjustment or manipulation through an osteopath, physical therapist or chiropractor achieves the same effect of easing back muscle spasm.
If you suffer from back pain, seeking chiropractic help is one of your best options. One of the foundations of the chiropractic philosophy is the fact that the human body has the innate ability to heal itself of a good amount of health issues, thereby placing less emphasis on pharmaceutical remedies.
Regular chiropractic care has been shown to relieve chronic headache and arthritis pain as well as promote stress relief and general health, among many other benefits. To learn more about our chiropractic facility, please visit our website at spinewise.ca/common-causes-of-back-pain/.
Here are a few tips that can help you to alleviate your back pain:
1. Maintain a good posture, whether sitting or standing.
2. When sitting, utilize a chair with good lumbar support.
3. Wear comfortable shoes with low heels.
4. When lifting items, lift with your legs.
5. Always stretch before any exercise.
6. Maintain a healthy weight.
7. Sleep on your side to prevent curving of your spine.
8. Quit smoking. Smoking reduces blood flow to the lower spine and causes the spinal discs to degenerate.
If you suffer from lower back pain and are researching different types of solutions, you may want to consult your best chiropractor bowmanville before you try any of other solution.