We all know that smoking is bad and it will eventually kill you. Before then you will have to also deal with the following things:
1. Health issues such as heart disease, lung cancer
2. Smokers cough.
3. Itchy pain when you can’t get a smoke.
4. Yellowing and rotting your teeth.
5. Hair and clothes always smelling foul.
6. Spending a small fortune on nicotine.
7. Grimy stained fingers.
8. Evidence that you are weak willed.
9. Breathing problems.
10. Potential fire hazard.
New Year’s Quit Smoking Resolution
Most people will make a New Year’s resolution to improve an aspect of our health and stopping smoking is one of the most common ones.
Break down your goal into smaller steps and reward yourself when you achieve one of these. Tell your friends that you are stopping smoking, focus on the benefits – financial and physical – of success and keep a diary of your progress . For more info, visit http://www.spinewise.ca/laser-therapy-for-pain/.
Once You Quit Smoking:
1. Your heart rate and blood pressure drop after 20 minutes.
2. Your risk of mouth, throat, esophagus, and bladder cancer are all cut in half after five years.
3. Your risk of coronary heart disease is the same as the risk for a non-smoker after 15 tobacco-free years.
4. Your circulation and lung function can improve within three months.
5. Your risk of coronary heart disease is cut in half within a year.
So, make your new years resolution to stop smoking. You can also go for laser therapy at Spinewise to quit smoking.