Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system and in the formation of the building blocks of every cell in your body. B12 can help provide energy, clarity of mind, enhanced sleep, improved mood, a boosted immune system, increased physical stamina and potentially aid in weight management.
There are many natural ways to gain Vitamin B12, mostly through eating; Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products, including fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products. One of the reasons for Vitamin B12 deficiency, though, is due to poor absorption of vitamin B12 during the digestive process.
Basically, you can be consuming B12 in your diet (even taking oral supplements with B12), but your body is not actually absorbing it. This is why taking a Vitamin B12 shot can help produce more noticeable benefits. By taking a shot, you are bypassing the GI tract and allowing for up to 100% absorption into the body straight into the cells.
B12 Shots have the following benefits:
- Increases your energy levels and fights fatigue
- Improves your metabolism
- Helps with weight loss
- Helps improve sleeping patters & circadian rhythm
- Increases concentration, memory & mood
- Boosts your immune system
- May increase hair growth or stop hair loss
Lipotropic injections are a combination of ingredients (see below) that help improve the breakdown of fat in the liver. These shots can improve weight loss by speeding up the metabolism and elimination of fat and also help boost energy. Depending on your goals, these injections can be done as often as once a week.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) is sometimes called the energy vitamin. This water-soluble vitamin helps to keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy. It also helps to prevent a form of anemia that can make you tired and weak.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid that plays an important role in metabolism.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like natural sugar related to the B vitamin family. Inositol helps to metabolize fat and may improve insulin function in the body.
- Choline is an essential nutrient that is related to the B vitamins. It is responsible for lipid (fat) metabolism and transport and has other jobs in the body related to cell membrane structure and other functions.