LOSE 20-35 POUNDS in 42 days and keep it off!
The Doctor Supervised ChiroThin Weight Loss program is a comprehensive approach to both weight loss and weight management. ChiroThin is not a fad diet! It is based on and developed around the 4 “gold standards” of weight loss: dietary and behavioral modification, nutritional supplementation, and exercise (when appropriate).
With ChiroThin, there are no nasty meal replacement shakes or bars, no prescription drugs, no stimulants, and no surgery! You eat real food purchased from your local grocery store. Our nutritional support formula is designed to work hand in hand with specific blends, ratios, and amounts of low glycemic/anti-inflammatory food. Additionally, is it designed and formulated to aid your body with blood sugar stabilization, hunger and craving suppression, provide a mild detoxification to the body, and aid in accelerated fatty acid metabolism.
Successful and Safe Weight Loss Is Our Main Concern! Here are just a few of our safety parameters…
- ChiroThin is a doctor supervised program and all ChiroThin participants are pre-screened for complicating factor, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication.
- ChiroThin is not a “protein only” program. We include complex carbohydrates to help improve muscular endurance, as well as prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, and re-feeding edema.
- ChiroThin is not a “low carb” program. In fact, the average person consumes approximately 200gm of healthy complex carbohydrates per day while on ChiroThin. This is more than 2 times the amount of carbohydrates allowed for a program to be considered “low carb”. Also, this is well above the minimum requirement of 130gm of carbohydrates required by Type-1 diabetics.
- ChiroThin provides a “re-feeding component” where the ChiroThin patient is transitioned back to a normal healthy diet.
- All ChiroThin patients are provided with detailed instructions, guidelines, strategies, and tools to help increase the likelihood of long term weight loss success.
Contact us today to see if this program is right for you!