Pain caused by sciatica is felt deep inside the leg and can be extremely crippling. Sciatica can also cause tingling, numbness or weakness in the leg or a sharp burning feeling all of which are uncomfortable.
Characteristics of Sciatica:
1. You will have a nonstop pain from the pinched area in your back, running through the buttocks
2. down to the leg, sometimes even reaching your foot. Very rarely this can disturb both legs.
3. This pain in the leg will make it very problematic to stand.
4. Lying down or sitting can make it worse.
5. You will find a numbness or weakness of the leg and it will be difficult to move.
6. The pain can be defined as a very sharp, hard pain that can at times become intolerable.
If you are looking for sciatica experts in Bowmanville, you can contact us through http://www.spinewise.ca/sciatica-bowmanville-chiropractor. Achieving sciatica pain relief permanently involves targeting the cause of sciatica and treating the cause, otherwise, pain alleviation may only be temporary.
Sciatica pain relief can be attained temporarily with painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicine as well as ice packs and hot packs. However if the pain rises, it is suggested that you consult your doctor immediately to locate the cause of sciatica and target it to achieve final sciatica pain relief.